Frequently, we go to bed feeling full or with a furious stomach. This is regularly a consequence of the utilization of an overwhelming feast, and its poor assimilation may prompt to corrosive re-flux, intruded on rest or acid reflux. Be that as it may, this issue can be dealt with normally. The blend of coconut drain, ginger, and turmeric is to a great degree helpful as it treats the indications of heartburn, similar to corrosive re-flux and acid reflux, and enhances absorption.
Coconut milk is rich in numerous healthy fats and has powerful antimicrobial effects which prevent stomach or digestive problems due to bacteria. On the other hand, turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory agent which reduces the issues related to the digestive tract lining, and prevents ulcers, due to its antiseptic properties.
It has numerous other health benefits, such as:
- Heals and soothes the digestive tract
- Helps detoxification of the body by stimulating the function of the liver and improving bile flow
- The best cancer cure
- Alleviates pain and fever related to illness
- Improves blood circulation and thins the blood
- Prevents ulcers
- Relieves arthritis pain, due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Moreover, this remedy contains other beneficial ingredients such as honey and black pepper.
Black pepper stimulates the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric.
Honey improves digestion and soothes the irritation in the digestive system, and it is high in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids.
This is how to prepare it:
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
This delicious and healthy drink is easy to prepare, and it soothes the stomach, enhances digestion, and prevents acid reflux. In a bowl, mix the ingredients, except for the honey. Mix them well, transfer the mixture to a saucepan, and place it over low heat. Cook it for 5 minutes, and add the honey at the end.